Call (212) 430-6330

Frequently Asked Questions

A Relative Is In Prison and Has Been Granted Voluntary Departure – What Happens Next?

Adjustment of Status to Permanent Resident

Age Deadline For Citizen Parent to File for Children

Am I Eligible For Asylum?

Can a Recently Married US Citizen File For Her Adult Step Daughter?

Can I Travel In US On Student Visa After Graduation?

Can My Boyfriend Appeal If He Was Granted Voluntary Departure For Overstaying His Visa?

Can My Personal Doctor Perform Immigration Medical Exam?

Can USCIS Require a DNA Test?

Can Visa Overstay Bars Be Waived?

Defend Adult Son Against Conviction Related Removal

Difference Between Green Card and Citizenship

Do I Need To Submit an Affidavit of Support To Help My Husband Receive His Green Card If I Haven’t Worked For Years?

How Can an Abused Wife Prove Her Husband’s Immigration Status?

How Can An Employment Based Green Card Holder Help His Family Obtain Green Cards?

How Can I As a Green Card Holder Help My Fiancée Obtain Green Card?

How Can I Help My Mother Obtain Her Green Card If My Aunt Adopted Me?

How Can I Help My Spouse Obtain Her Green Card When She Entered United States With a Fake Passport?

How Can I Help Son from Being Deported For Possessing an Unlicensed Gun?

How Can I Protect My Green Card If I Need To Finish Business In My Home Country Before Moving To US Permanently?

How Do I Report Voluntary Departure to ICE?

How Do I Submit A Hardship Waiver for My Husband Who Overstayed His Visa?

How To Stay Deportation Due To Sickness

How Will Absence From United States Affect My Green Card?

I Skipped My Deportation Hearing But Want To File for Green Card

Is It Normal for an Application to be Transferred?

Is There a New I-9 Form?

R-1 Visa For Religious Purposes

Suggestions for Immigrants Travelling Outside of United States

What Are My Responsibilities If I File a Affidavit of Support?

What Are The Options for an Abused Spouse Who Entered United States Without Proper Papers?

What Can I Do If I Filed For My Children But Do Not Earn Enough Money to File an Affidavit of Support?

What Can I Do If I Had a Job Change While My I-140 and I-485 Were Pending?

What Can I Do If My Spouse Is Abusing Me And Will Not File For My Green Card?

What Happens After an I-130 Form Is Approved?

What Is a T Visa?

What is AC21 Portability?

What Is An Extreme Hardship Waiver?

What Is Optional Practical Training?

What Is The H-1B Program?

What Medical Conditions Would Render Me Inadmissible?

What Relatives Can a Citizen File For?

What Should a Citizen Do If His Fiancé Leaves Him For Another Man?

Who and When Can I File For After Becoming a Citizen?

Why Did I Receive a Request For Evidence On My Case?

Why Is There a Discrepancy Between The Length of Time Listed on my B1/B2 Visa and How Long I Was Told I Could Stay For a Visit?