Can I Travel In US On Student Visa After Graduation?

I have been in the U.S. on an F-1 Student Visa for the last four years. I will graduate this Summer, and I just want to travel a bit around the U.S. while I decide what I should do next. Can I do this on the student visa or could I change to another type visa.
You may apply to change from your F-1 Student Visa to a B-2 Visitor For Pleasure. This would be considered an “initial grant” of this status and can be granted for up to one (1) year. But remember, you would need to document why a full year should be granted. (I-539). Any request for extensions after that would be limited to six (6) months or less.