How Can I Help My Spouse Obtain Her Green Card When She Entered United States With a Fake Passport?

I want to file for my wife’s green card. She tells me that she entered the U.S. on a passport belonging to another person. Do you think that she will have trouble with immigration?
Yes, I think that she will because she has no way of proving legal entry. She may even be found to have entered the U.S. thru “fraud or misrepresentation." However, depending on the jurisdiction, she may qualify for a waiver.