How Can I Help Son from Being Deported For Possessing an Unlicensed Gun?

My son is charged with possession of an unlicensed gun. He is currently in deportation proceedings. Is there anything I can do?
The last time I checked, possession of an unlicensed weapon is not a crime involving moral turpitude. Thus, it does not make him inadmissible. It does, however, make him deportable. Since it is not an inadmissible offense, you or some other immediate relative could possibly file for your son to re-adjust his status in the U.S. Ask for adjustment of status as a possible relief from deportation.