How Do I Report Voluntary Departure to ICE?

How do I report Voluntary Departure to ICE?
The individual should report to American Embassy, in person, and bring the following documents:
  • Original Passport or Copy of Emergency Certificate
  • Tickets and Boarding Card on which they traveled out of U.S.
  • The form provided by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement prior to departure from U.S.Form I-392, G-146 or Form I-210 in the original copy.
After examining the documents, the Embassy Official signs and seals the original forms and gives one to the individual. It should be submitted to ICE, who should place it on the individual’s file.