I Skipped My Deportation Hearing But Want To File for Green Card

I did not attend my deportation hearing. I have since married and my husband wants to file for my green card. When we file the papers, will Deportation arrest me?
Generally, you will need to file a motion to reopen the deportation hearing and present to the judge your reason for not attending the prior hearing. Meanwhile your husband may file the alien relative petition with USCIS, and if the case is reopened you could request adjustment of status as an option.