What Are The Options for an Abused Spouse Who Entered United States Without Proper Papers?

I am an abused spouse, but I am afraid to file anything with Immigration because I entered the United States without the proper papers. Will I be deported if I file as an abused spouse?
You accrued “unlawful presence” if you remained in the U.S. after the expiration of your authorized period of stay or if you are present in the U.S. without being admitted or paroled. Currently, battered women and children are waived unlawful presence.