What Can I Do If I Filed For My Children But Do Not Earn Enough Money to File an Affidavit of Support?

I filed for my children, but I do not make enough income for the Affidavit of Support. What should I do?
You will still need to prepare and file your Affidavit of Support, but you will also need someone willing to take the responsibility; someone who makes enough of an income to satisfy the poverty guidelines. This someone will also submit an additional Affidavit of Support document, with proof of immigration status and income.