What Relatives Can a Citizen File For?

I am a United States citizen, my parents have passed and my aunt raised me. Can I file for my Aunt and cousins?
Currently, the law does not allow you to file for your aunts, uncles, or cousins. You may, however, file for your spouse, your children, your natural parents or adopted parents (if you were adopted before age 16), your married or unmarried sons and daughters, and your married or unmarried brothers and sisters.